Candere Cashback offer
Candere – Online partner of Kalyan Group
Since its inception in 2013, Candere has come a long way, from being an e-commerce start up to partnering with Kalyan Group in 2017. In the last 4 years, Candere has grown in length and breadth to owning a catalogue of 5000+ diamond jewellery as well as gold jewellery products and a steadily increasing list of valued customers in India and across the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Website | Mobile Web
Only single transaction is allowed in one session , for multiple transaction User need to navigate to brand website using Meribacht cashback link.
- User visits the store via the Meribachat tracking link.
- User makes a purchase by Paying Online or via COD.
- Purchase is tracked within 24 to 48 hours and is added to their Meribachat account with status as “Pending”.
- Sale is validated within 60 to 75 days & status is changed from “Pending” to “Verified”.
- In case the item is returned/cancelled, the transaction becomes invalid and the transaction status changes to “Rejected”.
- Cash back shall be credited into MB Wallet
- Sometimes Cash back is not paid on GST & delivery amounts. Therefore, if you think your Cash back tracked at a wrong amount then this could be one of the reasons.
- Add products to your Cart/Wish list only after clicking out from Meri bachat .
- In some cases, the retailer may decline your Cash back because:
- The purchase was not completed in the same session.
- You used another site during your transaction (e.g. a price comparison site).
- You did not comply with the Terms and Conditions listed on our website and/or the retailer's.
- You disabled cookies on your device and tracking could not be completed.
- Generally, sticking to the terms and conditions provided on our retailer page and ensuring you follow the recommended process will minimize the risk of anything going wrong.